Rokyan Management Consultancy International FZE conducted a one -day training on Strategic Management in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Training on: Strategic Management 101
Venue: Rokyan Training Hall
Commencement: February 24, 2018
End: February 24, 2018
Duration: 01 Day
Clients: Handi Cap International
The training on Strategic Management 101 was scheduled for one day in which individuals from: Disabled NGO's, MAIL, Afghan Peace Council.
The training was designed to give a quick over view to the senior managers and discuss recent updates if any. Participants were updated on how to conduct proper and suitable situational analysis. How to set objectives and what important factors to be considered while setting objectives.
SMART was discussed and the trainer explained the expansion of SMART to SHMART and SMARTA.
In addition, trainer explained Stakeholder Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Situational Analysis.
Active participants were awarded.
Though the training was short and limited by hours, still the trainer put enough efforts to make the training more participatory and interactive. Total of 26 participants joined the course. It was the highest number of individuals who were divided into diverse groups so that they explore themselves in a new environment.
Experience sharing was one of the important thing which took place.
Main Training Topics:
- Why Strategic Management
- Definition of Strategic Management
- Competitive Strategy
- Strategy Plan
- Types of Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Benefits and Risks of Strategic Management
- Formulation of Strategy and Strategic Implementation
- SWOT Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Terms Definition, Mission, Vision, Goal, Objectives
- Types of Paining
- Process of Planning
- Planning Development
- Functional Strategy
- Analysis of Strategies and Choice of Strategies
- Activities and practices
- Participatory methods utilized
- Kind and active facilitator
- Cost-effective opportunity
- Full day classes covered
- Time fully utilized
- Outlines have to be more enriched
- Practical activities should be more
- Talented trainer
- Learning oriented participants
- Much more interesting and comprehensive outline
- Practical works