As part of Rokyan Management Consultancy International FZE (RMCI-FZE) expansion plan, we entered to Almaty, Kazakhstan. RMCI recently conducted training courses in Almaty, Kazakhstan on the following subjects:
· Strategic Financial Management, Audit and IFRS
· Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation
· Strategic Communication, Networking and Time Management
Applicants from the following organizations joined the courses:
· Save the Children Afghanistan
· Dutch Committee for Afghanistan
· Caritas Switzerland—Tajikistan Based
· AAIP, Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock, Afghanistan
· ITF, Afghanistan
During the training periods, participants were equipped with both theoretical and practical knowledge.
Exposure was organized for all participants to different official and entertainment places within Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Participants were highly satisfied wit the way RMCI organized the activities and thanked the professional approach of RMCI and its regular quality improvement.