Communication is life-blood of an organization. Being a war-affected country, the communication is seriously affected.
The demanded results which can be achieved through communication, cannot be secured through money.
For an employee, or an organization to maintain life-long relationship, it is dumb necessary to develop effective communication.
Being concerned of employees, theory never works and will be diminished after some time if not organized in form of practices.
The two-day course was wholly and solely discussing the Communication, Types of Communication and Importance of Communication.
More focus was on practical works rather than concentrating theory and dry provision of DEFINITIONS.
We are honored conducting the training once again to Hand Cap international team.
The conducted training covered many practical aspects and let participants get engaged.
Brief Intro to Training:
Training on: Internal & External Communication and Networking
Venue: Rokyan Training Hall
Duration: 02 Working Days
Sessions: Full Day
Clients: Handicap international
Commenced: March 10, 2018
Ended: March 11, 2018
How Communication Works
· The Dynamics of Communication
· Communication is a Two-Way Street
· The Four-Step Cycle of Communication
· The 7 Cs of Communication
· Five Communication Styles
· Identifying and Adjusting your Communication Style
· Influence or Persuade?
. The Three Components of Communication
· Body Language and Non-Verbal Messages
· Using the Right Words
· On the Front Foot: Being Positive
· First Impressions
· The Power of Words
· Right First Time
· Keep it Concise
· Address your target
· Keep it Simple
· Your Three Stage Structure
· Quick Tips for Types of Messages
Questioning and Listening Skills
· How Asking Question Helps You
· Open and Closed Questions
· The Funnel
· The Five Levels of Listening
· Active Listening
· Non-Verbal Signs of Active Listening
· Verbal Signs of Active Listening
How to be an Effective Communicator
· The Wheel of Communication
· Getting your Self-Image Right
· Is your Self-Image Correct?
· How to Find Out What Others Think About You
· Asking for Feedback
· Your History & Experiences
· Your Preconceptions: Stereotyping
· Dismantling your Assumptions
· Your Level of Understanding
Overcoming Communication Problems
· Why Communication Goes Wrong
· Barriers to Communication
· Dealing with Opposition
· Dealing with Conflict
· Delivering Difficult Messages
· Four Tips for Delivering Difficult Messages
Getting Better Outcomes
· The Effect of Location
· Timing: what’s best for them?
· Best Practices for Communicating Effectively
Proceedings of the Training:
Training was inaugurated with the introduction and it was taken to a next level of conducting Pre-Test.
Participants were awarded certificated together with their group photos! Certificates were especially endorsed with international sticker and stamped. Also active participants were awarded.
Rokyan applied internationally acceptable and common methods to run the training practically such as:
- Role Play
- Case Studies
How the participants would benefit the training:
- Body Language: participants were taught how to be thoughtful about body language. Sometimes, without being known, messages can be communicated
- Cultural Values: cultural values differ from province to province and from organization to organization. Therefore, the participants were made known on cultural values.
- How to turn the dumb offices into being a practical one: items around the offices we see, touch and feel are not communicating properly. Our administrative offices do not carry the name tags for the offices, for the employees working inside. Being such dumb will create an environment of disturbances.
- Un-Desired Messages: participants were involved in different group works in which they generated list of messages which are not desired ones. Messages which do not produce CARE, PASSION and LOVE. For each negative message, participants were asked how to develop a righteous message in order to correct them and turn them desired ones.
- Action Plan: each participant was able to generate an action plan by the end of the training so that they go to office with an activity. They have to bring a change which the organization management can feel that they attended a training and learnt something new and outstanding.
- External Communication and Networking: Participants were made aware that external communication is more important than internal communication. In case one is not properly ready for an external communication, may lose face not only for an individual but also for the organization. Participants were taught how to develop their own business cards with their own official printers rather than taking them to a printing house. They were explained how to expand their networks to maximum and keep their networks updated from time to time.
The following points added highest value and turned the training into full success:
- Talented trainer
- Learning oriented participants
- Much more interesting and comprehensive outline
- Practical works
- Int’l experience of the trainer